East Coast Benefit Plans’ experienced underwriters honed their skills in the actuarial departments of large international insurance companies. We are experts in the study of rate-setting methods used to develop a benefit plan’s premium rates and risk projections.
At ECBP, we apply our underwriting knowledge to reset a benefit plan’s risk in a manner that is advantageous to our clients. Our first-hand knowledge of the rate-setting and risk-projection process enables us to expose and challenge elements of the renewal process that underlie inequitable premium charges and cost increases. With this insight your ECBP Specialist works aggressively as your staunch advocate in negotiating the best possible rates for your plan.
ECBP rate negotiation and underwriting services include:
- Mock renewal
- Monthly, quarterly, semiannual or annual claim analysis and review
- Custom Claim Flow Reports
- Comparative review of alternative underwriting philosophies and practices
- Rate renewal negotiations Reinsurance underwriting
- Alternative plan funding, including: self insurance, minimum premium, health reimbursement accounts, medical savings accounts, and flexible spending accounts
Discover how ECBP can ensure your company is getting the lowest premium rates for your benefit plan…contact us today!